Posted by Kenneth Anderson:
The Most Important Review Russell Roberts Will Ever Get
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_06_21-2009_06_27.shtml#1245896650

   for his novel, [1]The Invisible Heart: An Economic Romance. I
   recommend blurbing it immediately; they don't come better and this is
   entirely unsolicited and indeed a complete surprise to me:

     hey daddy! i just wanted to let you know that the book you lent me
     is really good and your students need to read it. it'll make them
     consider every side of good important economic issues and let them
     know that just because they argue what seems to be the humanitarian
     side or majority side of a case doesn't mean they have the right to
     sit on their high horse and be self-righteous, ignore every other
     argument. make them read it, it's a fast read and is completely
     worth it. love you! xoxoxoxo renee

   Co-blogger Todd mentioned his colleague Russell Roberts' economic
   novels a week ago, and I promptly ordered The Invisible Heart from
   Amazon. My Beloved Daughter Renee, age 16, left to join my Beloved
   Wife in Guatemala a few days ago and although she looked skeptical
   when I suggested The Invisible Heart if she was looking for reading
   while doing her school community service project (more about that in
   another post), she took it along. Now I'm looking forward to reading
   it.