Posted by Ilya Somin:
Ben Barros on Stop the Beach Renourishment v. Florida Department of
Environmental Protection:
http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2009_06_28-2009_07_04.shtml#1246504461

   Property scholar Ben Barros has [1]an excellent post at
   Propertyprofblog summarizing the issues at stake in [2]Stop the Beach
   Renourishment v. Florida Department of Environmental Protection, the
   important takings case that the Supreme Court will consider this fall.

   I'm not sure I agree with all of his points. But his analysis is a
   very thorough and insightful introduction to the case. I plan to write
   something about this case for the VC at some point in the next few
   weeks. Sadly, I haven't been able to do as many property-related posts
   recently as I would like because my fiancee and I are in the midst of
   purchasing and refurbishing our own new house. Ironically, being a
   property owner takes time away from blogging about property issues.