Hi all,
1. Charles I looked at the item you mentioned on digikey but unfortunately it
will not do the job as the card extender has to sit vertically above the
instrument and plug into the main board socket which also sits vertically, also
the original card extender is almost 12" long by 3" deep, in other words it has
to be at right angles to the one you mentioned if that makes sense.

2.  Mark, I may be interested later in one of your kits if I have no success
duplicating the original card extender.

3.  Mark I also found the connectors you mentioned, Thanks.

---
is active.