I'd go for a deal like that as well. I have a small number of LM399s that I'd like to put to use, as well as a couple LTZ1000A references. A project using either type of reference would be very exciting for me. I have a few old Fluke differential meters that have lots of nice low tempco, high quality resistors that might finally find a useful project such as this.

Count me in,
Dave M.