Unless someone has one and is up to selling it, my thoughts would be
to set up a user defined search on the big auction site and have it
notify you. Like anything if you are not in a rush you can like just
about everything get one for a pretty good price. If in a rush expect
to pay around $200-250 for either the 44491A or 44492A with the
terminal block.

And like any mechanical relay based scanner/card/etc be prepared to
have to replace relays. Luckily HP used ones that are easy to get. The
thing missing for me
with the 3457A is a low noise mux using parts like Hg wetted relays.

Space has not been an issue for me, I use 3497A's and/or VXI for
building up scanners.

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 1:55 PM, lincoln <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>         I have been a long timer lurker of the list via the archive. It was a 
> big help getting my Ebay 3457a up and running.
>
> Now I hate to be that guy that joins the list and then BAMB tuns around as 
> asks a favor but i'm afraid I have to be that guy. I am looking for a relay 
> card for the 3457a. I need to set up a board level tester and the internal 
> scan card would simplify things quite a bit.
>
> Ether relay card would work, I'm happy to pay for the card or trade for the 
> rear terminal card and cover shipping.  (I'm in CA USA)
>
> I have been looking on ebay as well. If a unit come up I will jump on it. A 
> detected switch unit is also a less than ideal option but so be it.  One way 
> or another the tester will get put together.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Link
> _______________________________________________
> volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
> and follow the instructions there.
_______________________________________________
volt-nuts mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe, go to https://www.febo.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/volt-nuts
and follow the instructions there.

Reply via email to