Hi all
Just got back from Electronica in Munich where i did have a small conversation
with keysight people about 3458A Rohs issue, they have a vague idea about when
it will kick-in , but where sure about availability of the meter in the future.
Probably they have some kind of workaround to avoid shortage on the market.
(not that a beast like 3458A goes by the millions)
As an EU member myself and maker/seller of electronics equipment shall I say
that EU regulation are at least byzantine and usually you can read it from left
to right and reverse , so let’s see what happens.