I meant to say, that the ADC ASIC determines crucially the stability.. and this special serial number US28032500 is eventually affected by the AN-18 service note. So that may be the reason, why they claim 2100$ for repair, i.e. replacement of A5, the ADC PCB.. and that had nothing to do with that ACV outlier. The "as left" data is not displayed, probably the instrument was completely adjusted afterwards. The cal report is also not online, pity.

So I wouldn't touch that instrument at all, as the ADC drift problem (CAL?72) is not checked.

Frank