Hi all,

Recently I was able to buy a vintage DMM Fluke 7600A, and it functions intuitively fine.

There is a close resemblance with Fluke 85XX family: under the instrument a short plastic booklet was found explaining the (use of the front-) keys.

No info found with (an extensive) Google search. I also asked Fluke twice, but they returned a short  "sorry, no info" .

Is the a Volt-Nut out there that remembers something (re-branded Datron or HP? } or has some doc's about this vintage instrument and willing to share?

Fluke 7600A

I will be much obliged if somebody responses..

thanks in advance,

CGM de Bruijn  (kees0_15)