On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

> Mary, have you ever actually worked in any organization where design of
> any kind was done?

Yes.  I've done considerable design work on scientific instrumentation
myself.  I've also been involved in design of sales brochures and manuals.

I'm supposed to complain because the price has gone down 10-fold?

No but you can be alert to inconsistencies in the overall scheme of
things-- inconsistencies which suggest the possibility that Rossi may not
be telling the truth.

|  On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 4:19 PM, Wolf Fischer <wolffisc...@gmx.de> wrote:
|  Mary, aren't you getting tired of repeating yourself all the time?

Like I've said to Mark, I don't repeat myself to hear myself speak.  I
respond to what others write which I perceive requires a good sense
response.  Your beef isn't with me.  It's with those who write again and
again as if they believe Rossi is really selling megawatt plants by the
dozen, and that he will sell a million table top fusion reactors to anyone
who wants one within a year.

Read Zawodny's recent statement as cited by Aussie Guy.  That's pretty much
my view.  He makes a lot of sense the second time around.