>From: Jones Beene
>
>Will this company edge out Mark Goldes:
>http://pesn.com/2004/06/30/6900029PerendevPowerMagneticMotor/
>

> Don't count on it. Although it isn't mentioned I believe
> that the reporter of this is also an investor ... yellow
> journalism attempting to transmute into gold?

In the article is the following intriguing comment:

"Refusing to be daunted by what he considers to be petty dogmas of academic
science, inventor Michael J. Brady of Johannesburg not only claims to have
produced such a device, but reports that his company, Perendev Power
Developments Pty (Ltd) is now in process of manufacturing it on a large
scale for markets in Europe, Russia, and Australia"

What???? No attempt to market the device in the U.S., the largest and most
gluttonous national consumer of energy on the planet? Something's not right
here.

One of the things I have had to learn the hard way is that intriguing
comments like "...is now in process of manufacturing it on a large scale..."
all too often means diddley squat.

Wouldn't it be fantastic if there is some truth to this article. However,
the track record concerning claims of harnessing ZPE and/or magnetic power,
so far as I have been able to tell, has been absolutely dismal.

Still, it only takes one successful prototype to make it, and all bets are
off. I'm sure it will eventually happen.

Mr. Goldes! Are you listening in?

Do you have any comments to share with us concerning Mr. Brady's prototype?

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com