Blank----- Original Message ----- From: RC Macaulay
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 6:57 AM
Subject: Episode 2: Joy of discussion

Answer for Wyley..I came from the old days when dinasaurs...

Sorry for the apparent misunderstanding. I thought you might have an interesting viewpoint on the argument over tectonic vs. planetary expansion. In your earlier posting, you had mentioned this controversy.

...my geologist friend and I enjoyed comparing views. Mine was the earth expanded versus his.. the continental drift.

I am not an earth scientist but I think its time to...

I am not an "earth scientist" either - just an interested amateur seeking a clearer understanding of this planet and how it came to be formed into its present condition.

Thanks anyway -

Wyley