"Johnson, Steven" wrote:

> >From: Edmund Storms
>
> > NRL is now attempting to duplicate this work.  This program was
> > undertaken well before the DoE review and apparently was unknown
> > to the reviewers.  If, as expected, they replicate the Iwamura
> > claims, the ball game will be over.
> >
> >Ed
>
> Hello Ed,
>
> Best guestamate as to when NRL will complete & publish their findings?

I have no way of knowing this.  I guess we are looking at about 6 months.
They want to be very sure of the results.

> Assuming the findings are confirmed and the "ball game" IS over, what is
> likely to happen next?

The flood gates open and people in the CF field become heroes and are asked
to help develop the field.  Park becomes a "believer" and criticizes the
DoE for being so slow.  Hell might even freeze over.

Ed