I think you all are missing the point of the missile defense system. It
is to defend us from China in 10 years, not NK now. In addition, it is a
means to keep some of the companies who support Bush et al. alive and
profitable.  As always, justification for a government action is
camouflaged by an argument that can be sold to the American people,
rather like the Iraq invasion.

Ed