Hi,
[snip]
>At 3:07 AM 2/19/5, Colin Quinney wrote:
>>Funny you should mention *gravity wave* Jones...  :-)
>>
>>http://web.tiscali.it/gravitationaldata/index.htm
>>  Latest new February 13 / 2005. Go to test16.htm
>>
>>  This is *not* ULF- electromagnetic, but an "M Sensor" here recording (see
>>graphs on page) during the Sumatra tsunami on Dec 25 / 04. More info on link.

Quote from Part 1: Description and operating of the detector (P. Galletti and
A. Aluigi)
"with a constant source of light emitted by a vacuum diode"

AFAIK vacuum diodes barely emit a feeble glow. I would hardly think this would
be constant source of light. Also, I would expect any modulation of the current
passing through the diode to produce a modulation in the light output, so the
device may really only be recording electrical noise in the diode power circuit.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

All SPAM goes in the trash unread.