Hiya Robin,

I should have stated.. "tantalizing" events. For example: One test resulted in oxidizing minerals from domestic city water that had a residual chlorine content. A white residue that settled perhaps 2-3 mm thick on the bottom of a 8ft dia. tank 8ft tall. Another test using extremely hard well water ( no chlorine) ozidized minerals leaving a residue of 2-3mm+  thick in a tank bottom of 3ft dia. 3ft tall.
Tantalizing because they are random and not repetitive over a range of rotational speeds, water temperatures and diverging cone angles.
We were able to put the prettiest head of foam on a pond of fresh seawater , only to have the facility manager ask us to leave since he only wanted foam on his beer ( grin).
Next tests include a 3 stage cyclone separation staged reactor that can spill each stage into their respective clarifiers.
Sounds like childsplay, costs out of the kazoo, but so tantalizing .

Richard

<<Blank Bkgrd.gif>>