Hey Jed,

Congratulations on your progress on the Wiki CF page. You have been surprisingly diplomatic ;) . I also respect the time you put in as evidenced by the discussion page.

It seems to have paid off. Your contribution is significant for two reasons: 1. Your corrections to Energy source vs power store are right on target and just plain honest. 2. You've established a method, using references, that is acceptable to the Wiki community. As you and others will note, your work has not been defaced or challenged.

So there is hope.  I'll see what I can do to help, a little bit here and there. Maybe we can make the Wiki page the best, most accurate, and most progressive reference for CF after all.