Greeting to all members

At 08:47 am 28-03-05 -0900, Horace wrote:

< However, Graneau and Graneau do indeed suggest there exists some mechanism whereby energy can be stored in molecular bonds, and that the source of the energy so stored is solar.>

Man is dependant on plants for stored up energy in the form of food. Food is herbal at some stage of its production in Mother Nature 's alchemical laboratory. Cow's meat and milk are formed from the grass and fodder the cow fed on. Plant food is manufactured by the vibratory resonance of two solar rays,the Red and the Blue,.with the help of chloroplasts during photosynthesis in green leaves. . Hence, energy food derived from plants is the photosynthetic equivalence of a musical chord. Botanically or physiologically, life is a melody.

Light is liquified gas.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2497

With regards
 Lew