Frank, We believe UV plays a crucial role in the " recharge" process.... but .. some " enhancer" is working behind the scenes in the great Shakesperian drama.. perhaps we are watching part of the third act while the first has not yet been played out.

Duke University has the socalled "ultimate" FEL lab and has been at it since moving the " gun" and the scientists over from Russia in the 1990's. Their work is funded by DOD with a cloak covering by NSA so the chances of looking up their skirt is nil. However, they know much more than is announced which is crumbs. Their work in UV only begins to cast a shadow over some of their advances in the spectrum sciences portion of particle physics.They have had the time, money and the best resources available.... yet silence is the only thing coming out of N.C.
Richard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Grimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-L@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: ...water into wine...

In Mike Carrell's "BLP implementation path" post of
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 he writes:

   "The BLP process uses certain catalytic ions to
   induce atomic hydrogen atoms to collapse to a
   lower state, called hydrinos. A cascade of
   collapses [but not a runaway chain reaction] to
   many lower states is possible, with yields of
   still higher energy at each stage. At even the
   first stage, the energy yield per atom is greater
   than that necessary to isolate a hydrogen atom
   from a water molecule. This opens the door to
   ordinary water as a fuel, which has been
   demonstrated, as O++ is one of the catalysts.
   The energy from the reactions is primarily as
   deep UV radiation, hence the name Black Light
   Power. Further details and tutorials are available
   a the website, www.blacklightpower.com."

It seems to me that there could be a connection here to
Chaplin's isomeric clusters.

Also, I believe UV is more intense in the upper atmosphere
so it may be there that the water capacitors primarily get
recharged.

If one is seeking to regenerate water to it's original state
after "cold fog" kinetic energy extraction then blacklight
experience suggests that UV is the best place to start.

Frank Grimer