Moin Jeff!

The rotary cavitation device is still a very interesting machine, in my
opinion.  I think that it would make a dandy subcritical neutron generator,
ala Jones Beene.  It would bring the cost down to under 20K per unit as
opposed to 500K.  It can be used for many, many other things as well, of
course.

I do remember your plans to build one, and if I remember correctly, your idea
for the shaft seal was the major problem with your design.  You need to be
able to be able to build a certain amount of pressure inside the device for
it to work properly.

For about seven years I did not have the money to work on the device, myself.
I have the money now actually, but no time.  I do plan to get back to it
eventually, but I am currently working another one of those 24/7 jobs.

I have had 2 days off in the last 11 months, and whenever I mention the
vacation word to my boss, he laughs, and says "Sure!  Next Year!".  He's a
real funny guy.  I am looking around for a job that lets me eat, sleep, go to
the bathroom, take showers, take days off, vacations, etc., without
interruption.

Anyway, that is the state of that.  If you or anyone else is interested in
developing the cavitation device further, I will be glad to assist as my time
permits.  All of my work or ideas however, will be publically posted so that
they are in the public domain.

Knuke