Mike Carrell wrote:

A mere million wind turbines will become invisible. When I first moved
to south Jersey from Iowa I was aware of the pervasive untility poles and
wires along streets and highways; now I hardly notice them.

First, wind turbines are MUCH taller than utility poles, and MUCH more visible. They are often built on the top of high hills, or in passes between hills. In France I saw some that were visible at least 20 km away, for 5 or 10 minutes on the high speed train.

Second the fact that you become inured to such things is bad, not good. It means you have gradually forgotten how the world should look, and what real beauty is. As I said, people who eat nothing but junk food come to think it tastes good. Many Americans, agrees with the Texas Department of Agriculture that french fries should be classified as fresh vegetables. When 19th century slum children were taken out of the cities and given a few weeks in the countryside, some of them refused to eat anything but pickles, boiled bread and salted meat, because they had never tasted anything else.