> From: "Jones Beene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Salmon has arrived, after rushdie-livery, now trolling for a big
> catch... and shouldn't that be "alfterlff" ?

"God, Satan, Paradise, and Hell all vanished one day in my fifteenth year, when
I quite abruptly lost my faith. [...]and afterwards, to prove my new-found
atheism, I bought myself a rather tasteless ham sandwich, and so partook for
the first time of the forbidden flesh of the swine. No thunderbolt arrived to
strike me down. [...] From that day to this I have thought of myself as a
wholly secular person. "

-Salman R.

(holy secular, batman!)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alfterlff