what eds saying is, you and the pope can interpret it how you want.
that doesnt change the fact that you are interpreting it WRONG, and
any attempt to argue a point based on a flawed interpretation is
itself flawed.

--
"Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to
make it possible for you to continue to write"  Voltaire