This test does not prove that LENR is not occurring. LENR does not produce detectable radiation outside of the cell. The only radiation of any significance has only been detected within the cell. In addition, such a counter would not detect radiation from tritium nor neutron emission. Until the effect is tested with D2 enhanced H2, no demonstrated conclusion is possible about the source of extra energy. I'm surprised that so much energy is devoted to speculated when simple changes in experimental conditions would answer all the questions.

Ed

Jones Beene wrote:

The site has been updated with radiation measurements:
http://jlnlabs.imars.com/mahg/tests/mahg2e.htm

Exec summary: NADA so it is doubtful that anything nuclear is going on in the sense of LENR.

However, I hope that we can get some kind of quick confirmation that his P-in is accurate... that would mean an analog measurement showing a fractional amp AT THE BATTERY itself, I presume.

Otherwise, as George suggests - there is nothing to it, unless....

One other troubling issue is that you have both a duty cycle of less than 5% and also a pulse rate of ~50 Hz; the two not being exactly compatible in timing so how are they determined- is one layered on the other?

If there is an acceptable resoltuion to this it will probably be in that, or in an analog current measurement taken at the battery itself.

Jones