Richard wrote..

>This simple analogy is the essence of the two cultures. One fatalistic and one hopeful. One based on evil and one on good.

Ed and Jed are correct stating this group should focus on science. Cultural studies are a science.

 Allow me to correct my  wording to.. One "rooted" in evil and one "rooted" in good.

 The subject is the difference in cultures and my opinion the two cultures differ because of religious doctrine.

The analogy I drew regarding truck drivers came from a report by a medical team from Texas Medical Center Houston returning from a summer in Uganda Africa. They were overwhelmed by the suffering of the people and their medical needs. The soldiers of dictator Ida Amin had raped and infected a large segment of the women with AIDS, adding to an already medical nightmare.
One of the medical team overheard a native use the analogy to explain the difference in the two cultures. I thought it profound in its simplistic view.

I will not make an apology for expressing my views on cultures. Let facts be submitted to a candid world !

Richard