Jed Rothwell wrote:

Frederick Sparber wrote:

> This is sickening. "'State of Fear' is a valuable education in the guise of entertainment. Do yourself a favor and buy it."

> God help us!

That is a prayer,isn't it?

It is a mere figure of speech, as Stalin probably told Churchill. (I think it was Churchill. After one of the big three conferences during World War II Churchill said "we must meet again" and Stalin replied, "God willing!")

- Jed

If the black box records a catholic pilot during a plane crash saying "Oh God, oh God, oh God" he's deemed a sad hero. If a Muslim pilot is recorded saying the same thing he's deemed a suicidal terrorist. I don't think its fair.