http://newenergytimes.com/Reports/GarwinLewisReport/garwin.htm

In mid-2004, reporter Sharon Weinberger of the Washington Post Magazine picked up the trail of this story and found Garwins' document posted here. At the time, Sharon was starting her article, I was finishing my book. She exchanged e-mails; and I, both e-mails and a phone call with Richard Garwin to obtain his comment on this report.  To both of us, he stated that his report does not support the finding of excess heat. Go Figure. -sk

In Sep. 2005, reporter Bruce Gellerman with NPR's Living on Earth spoke with Garwin who stated, "They've been very careful [at SRI], but there are mistakes." This is to be compared with Garwin's 1993 conclusion that there were no specific errors and that the few things not understood by the experimenters were probably irrelevant..