-0400:
Hi,
[snip]
>See:
>
>http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Bernardinianomalouse.pdf

I was confused by the following:
>The analyser accepted the detected signals only when they were above a
>threshold energy value (~ 800 keV) and in coincidence within a pre-fixed
>resolution time
>(< 500ns).
It seems to me that a gamma emitted by the sample would intercept
either one detector or the other (since the sample was between the
detectors, and hence they are in opposite directions as far as the
sample is concerned. Whereas external gammas have at least some
chance of passing through both detectors.
Therefore it seems to me that what they have measured is some of
those external gammas, while carefully *excluding* most from their
own sample. Only when their own sample emitted two separate gammas
in opposite directions within 500 ns of one another would they be
detected.
Did I get it wrong, or did they?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk