Mark Goldes wrote:

Geomagnetic propulsion is based on the use of the earth's magnetic field as a force field analogous to the stator of an electric motor.

I understand that. You might compare it to a linear motor railroad.

In effect, it is as through the small artificial field source expands itself into a huge magnetic balloon, because of the low density of the earth's magnetic field.

Instead of using a physical plate you are making a huge virtual magnetic plate. How huge? It would have to hundreds of square kilometers, wouldn't it? How much energy does it take to make such a gigantic field?

Cohering the seemingly insignificant forces that act upon every point on the surface of the balloon, yields a considerable resultant force.

The forces that act on the balloon appear to be orders of magnitude stronger than those you propose to harness. Helium balloons can be very small, and I have made functional toy hot air balloons around 2 m tall, out of paper. What is the smallest magnetic field you can harness to launch a toy lifter of this design? You (or the inventor) would have a great deal more credibility if you can demonstrate the principle in a toy.