Jed , I sent a link to our high speed unit at the shop.  A PFD file of 2.74 mb is a little high for the boonies. Will read it manana.

You are a wordsmith. In a few words would you give us your thoughts on WHY?? the enemies of CF are such. What drives these people ? Hatred alone cannot account for their energy and dedication . You have studied this question at length and may have the best insight.
Richard
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:27 PM
Subject: New: large, old paper by Iyengar et al.

See:

Iyengar, P.K. and M. Srinivasan. Overview of BARC Studies in Cold Fusion. in The First Annual Conference on Cold Fusion. 1990. University of Utah Research Park, Salt Lake City, Utah: National Cold Fusion Institute.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/IyengarPKoverviewof.pdf

This is important because it shows how much dynamic, promising research was going on in India from 1989 to the mid-90s. Unfortunately, nothing is happening there now, as far as I know. I have heard that after Iyengar and the others retired, the enemies of cold fusion moved in and took steps to prevent any more research.

I did a lot of work to prepare this paper, so you folks better read it!