Wesley, read the Student's Guide to Cold Fusion. Most of the major papers are listed there and their importance is described. A simple list of papers would not do much good because it is the relationship between the various observations that is important. An untrained or uninformed person can not see this relationship very easily, thus the need for such reviews. As for the skeptics, no amount of reading will change their minds, so using this method to change minds is a waste of time.

Regards,

Ed

Wesley Bruce wrote:

I've said to a friend that most critics of cold fusion can't quote or cite a single paper critical of cold fusion. It's certainly correct in Australia. but is it correct in all cases. What are the papers critical of cold fusion and have we debunked them all in turn? We need a list and counter list on Jeds web site or ISCMNS or some where.