These papers identified by Mark reveal how "Standard Physics" used fudge
factors in complex Dirac equations to fit nature.  This issue has not been
addressed very well in "standard physics classes" in the US and elsewhere, to
my knowledge.   I wonder why not?

We have the computational capability of modern computers to thank for the
revelation, since they do not need the introduction of fudge factors to "solve"
the Dirac equation for  various testable physical systems.

I think this is what Evans, etal.,  are saying.

Also Evans has taken action to set up a conference (Skype, I think) to review
the published theories by the wordpress.com with Elforsk and Gullstrom relative
to the Lugano results.

Apparently, Axel Westrenius has been instrumental in setting up the conference
and suggested the connection of the Lugano results, the Gullstrom paper and the
wordpress.com theory cited by Mark.  He apparently  has been in communication
with Evans for some time.

It is interesting to note who else is involved and/or participates in the
conference.  It may have already happened.

The plot thickens, as more people are throwing their hat in the ring and hoping
for fame associated with explaining the Rossi Effect.

Bob