My traditional ernergy bill consists of an amount that can roughly be split
as follows:
- 10-20% transport to home
- 60-70% tax
- 10-30% raw  energy costs
This with all having profits and overhead included.
LENR reactors will certainly challence such model in the Netherlands.

Apart from domestic energy usage, there will be a big development on
allowing LENR based mobility (cars, planes, etc.) which will push for
compact standalone operation.

There will be several stages over time, probably starting with using
traditional grids first and local energy generation later onwards.

Op zondag 18 januari 2015 heeft <mix...@bigpond.com> het volgende
geschreven: