The PCE830 will take this into account for all of the harmonics
automatically once it is setup properly.  It should be a nearly perfectly
resistive load until over 100kHz, which makes it only a small problem with
using the inline meters.  Once they have the PCE setup properly, then they
are in good shape.  They have the option to put the SCR controller into
zero-crossing mode (which they should do if they use it).  However, now
they are now switching to using the variac as the source.  Then it gets
much simpler.