From: Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 3, 2015 3:06 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MFMP testing schedule

The PCE830 will take this into account for all of the harmonics automatically
once it is setup properly.  It should be a nearly perfectly resistive load
until over 100kHz, which makes it only a small problem with using the inline
meters.  Once they have the PCE setup properly, then they are in good shape.
They have the option to put the SCR controller into zero-crossing mode (which
they should do if they use it).  However, now they are now switching to using
the variac as the source.  Then it gets much simpler.