The hydrogen combustion theory does not explain why the heat is restricted
primarily to the outside of the tube. The adulterated tube material would
have a lower melting temperature than the pure alumina powder covering.
Hydrogen that is coming from inside the tube would melt the tube as well as
the alumina power covering it. There is no localization of tube melting
where the tube would be fractured. The tube as the origin of the hydrogen
would have been exposed to a higher heat than the insolated covering. The
alumina covering and the heater wire looks like it is totally melted and
not subjected to the concentration of hot spot melting.

 View
<http://www.lenr-coldfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/meltedtubeinner.png>
Hide
<https://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&version=00daf4c88f8d70383290c91b5941dbc9&f=ecw&t_i=12464%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-catworld.com%2F%3Fp%3D12464&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.e-catworld.com%2F2015%2F03%2F17%2Fjack-cole-reports-reactor-meltdown-in-experiment%2F&t_e=Jack%20Cole%20Reports%20Reactor%20Meltdown%20in%20Experiment&t_d=Jack%20Cole%20Reports%20Reactor%20Meltdown%20in%20Experiment&t_t=Jack%20Cole%20Reports%20Reactor%20Meltdown%20in%20Experiment&s_o=desc&l=#>
[image: Thumbnail]
<http://www.lenr-coldfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/meltedtubeinner.png>

The mark on the inner surface of the tube looks like the alumna in contact
with the heater wire was melted.

Furthermore, the heater wire looks like it is melted along its entire
length which means the wire was subjected to extreme heat equally applied
along the entire length of the tube.