http://www.physics.purdue.edu/people/faculty/publications/yekim/O-fusion.pdf

* Purdue Nuclear and Many-Body Theory Group (PNMBTG) *

*Preprint- PNMBTG-05-2014 (May 2014) *

In the above reference, Dr Kim explains his theory with regards to
Bosenova.

Please supply a reference for your assertion that Dr. Kim did not  observe
the Bosenova in an experiment. Having given the subject a theoretical
foundation, this  hearsay assertion of the subject is hard to believe.