  From: Jones Beene
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 3:24 PM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Efimov - for the third time

  From: hohlr...@gmail.com

  Spin cartel?

  I like it!  :-)

  A related subject for those who are invested in Hotson’s famous exposition of
the Dirac sea is this: how is the energy which can (theoretically) be pumped
from another dimension into 3-space related to the Dirac spinor (or is it
identical) ? (this poser assumes that the zero point field is a related subset
of Dirac’s sea).

  Wiki sez that the Dirac spinor is a bispinor which describes relativistic
spin-½ wave functions, so there does seem to be a potential coupling from the
epo to a spin 1 nucleus like lithium-6.