I made a new movie called Following Nature's Documents Stan Szpak LENR Co-deposition (18:28):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxBJjWzlKl0

It is taken from video interviews conducted in January 2015 with Dr. Stanislaw Szpak, Dr. Frank Gordon, and Dr. Melvin Miles, former Navy scientists and engineers who researched the anomalous effects in deuterated systems using the co-deposition technique. It will also play at the ICCF-19 conference next week.

It is not of the viral sort, but a good intro into what the co-dep situation was all about.

I've had alot of fun making these movies, and I hope you like it.

Ruby

--
Ruby Carat
Eureka, CA USA