I read that this latest Top Official simply fell asleep during one of Un’s
speeches… his ‘napping’ was caught on a video cam!

Technology has its downside… :-/

-mark

From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 12:34 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:WAY OFF TOPIC Innovation in North Korea

You do not see many innovative new ideas coming out of North Korea. But I must
say, they do come up with unexpected ways to kill off top officials. Here is
the latest headline from the New York Times:

North Korea Said to Execute a Top Official, With an Antiaircraft Gun

Previous reports describe killing top officials with mortar, and with a large
pack of famished dogs.

It makes you wonder who would want to be a top official in North Korea. Other
than the tip-top Boy Wonder himself.

North Korea is modeled on Stalinist Russia. My father was posted to Russia
during World War II working for the US government. He said that in some cases a
factory manager would fail to meet some goal, so they would take him out in the
factory yard and shoot him with a firing squad. Then they would look around to
find someone else to manage the factory. As you might expect, they often had
difficulty finding anyone willing to take the job.