Arnaud Kodeck <arnaud.kod...@lakoco.be> wrote:

> BUT,
>

> At point A, the power is lesser than at B, but temperature is higher! We
> should have the opposite.

I do not think the difference in input electric power is significant. Just
before hour 06:00 the power was turned down. I think the red temperature T1
is still falling at the point you marked "A."

> Moreover, if there is excess heat occurring at point B, the delta of T1 (@
> B - @ A) should even higher! So I doubt here that there is excess heat at
> point B.

Yes, I agree this is a problem. As you say, the T1 temperature at "B" is a
little lower, but it should be much higher. If there is anomalous heat
coming from the core of the reactor, that should push T1 up, well above
where it goes with heat from the electric heater only.

>From hour 12:00 up to about 15:00 (when T3 breaks) input electric power is
fairly stable. It goes up only a little. Yet the T1, T2 and T3 temperatures
all rise. That looks to me like real excess heat coming from somewhere in
the reactor. At 15:00 T2 and T3 are still below T1, which I suppose
indicates the excess heat is lower than the input electric power heat.

I cannot tell whether this excess heat is anomalous (from cold fusion) or
whether it is a chemical reaction.

I think at point "B" the T1 temperature should be much higher than it was
at point "A" if there is still excess heat being produced. It should stay
up at the peak it reached at around 16:00, an hour after T3 broke.