Jed I think this is true and that is good.
The problem is all those analysis about why it went wrong and that big
money was misused.
The government is providing grants as they see fit.
The government means a bunch of bureaucrats. They cannot spell risk.
Therefore we will end up with more rules and restrictions and rules, which
are supposed to sort out what is good research and what is bad ditto.
Then we can be very sure we will see no giant steps forward. Progress will
be reduced to evolution.
In itself evolution is good but now and then one need to embrace the
unknown.
I think I have said it before; that requires small independent
organizations given maximum freedom to act,
It is a mystery to me that it is not obvious, that with the fantastic
ability to organize and access data we have in the western world we should
utilize that strengths.
Instead we are sending all resources to large organizations with no
accountability.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM