OK Jed. If your opion is that you have theRIGHT opinion, then it is
fruitless to discuss.
The government always take over things , which can increase the government
and then makes it disfuncti8nal. That might not be a viable opinion but it
is mine.
I am a Swede. Alfred Nobel was also av Swede - no other similarities..
He was an inventor. He made money but he had nothing to do with government.
At that time governments were weak. He rather played the governents for his
own benefits.
John Eriksson another Swede invented the screw propeller he had no
government funds if you excude a contract with the US governents for
Montior.
Gustav Dahlen was a8nother inventor "the solarvalve", the AGA cocker and
many more. He built a business around his inventions.
This is from my background, I am not as nationalistic as Nobel, so I use
them as reference to how one person could make a difference. There was no
government with any ambitions. There has never been. It will never be. Just
that we have sold our right to make adifference to representatives. You
think that is rogress. Well then I am fine with 0the WRONG opinion:)