How much is too much? There is a wise truism: "Moderation in all things".
How many muons is too many? Does a LENR test reactor produce too many
subatomic particles, how about a 1 megawatt plant, how adout a 10 or 100
megawatt plant? What is the limit for safe exposure to muons?

Is it wise to sit in the beam path of a particle accelerator producing
mesons, pions and muons?