>From Jones,

> There is a recent announcement making the rounds this morning - for a
self-charging

> battery which is apparently now in production in Australia, for use in a
flashlight.

> Apparently, the inventor thinks he can capture Schumann resonance.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VYC8K77MSc

> http://trade.adgex.com.au/elfe#tabs-6

http://www.adgex.com/News/tabid/69/EntryId/2077/NICKEL-CADMIUM-ACCUMULATORS-
OF-ADGEX-ENERGY.aspx

[snip]

Who within the Vort Collective would like to volunteer to keep a casual
watch on this development?

I volunteered myself to watch Black Light Power until I recently got
defrocked. One would therefore think I might have a lot of free time on my
hands to pursue such a task. Curiously though, since I retired the opposite
seems to have happened. I'm not complaining. Doing what I want to do versus
what others want me to do for them does not seem to be a problem for me.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

OrionWorks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks