I've worked on EMI detection in paris.

first source of Em is 50Hz from house wiring (HV lines are negligible few
meters away) because you are inside the loop, or at least nearby.

second source is FM radio (very clear in paris, they saturated a 1M$
receptor who was fooled a funny way).

TV is big too, nearly same frequency as GSM.

today your phone is noticeable too, much above GSM antennas.

Wifi is absolutely negligible, as bluetooth.

note that for the brain the biggest EM sources are ...
neurons. when they fire the EM field is the biggest you can imagine inside
a biological tissue. really a clinical risk !
stop thinking please!