Hello Jed,
I am glad you met nice people. I am not saying that there are no nice
people working for the government. I think that kind of conduct is spread
evenly.
I just ended a tax audit. No, no courtesy, no understanding just what I
expected. I know I was unlucky zI did not get one of the southern gentlemen
you have experienced.
But really my point is that the ideal situation when there is check and
balance between different groups like you say government executives and
politicians and voters-does not exists.
We need to reestablish that one way or the other. I think focusing on small
and independently working entities is both positive for the people doing
the job (btw I think coming generations will laugh at our subservient
behavior towards the authorities.) and the society. In addition it will be
very competitive with organizations that czn run circles around the big
organizations.
I do not know our age difference but I think you are wrong. Politicians
look for large groups well organized (in large organizations i.e. trade
unions) to secure reelection. You might belong and have large influence in
one of those large organizations and that would explain why you think they
are good. my vote is of no value - I live in California and here  . . . .

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM