Jed, I think you are just indoctrinated by the system - and I wish it was
as you believe. I hope you have the clout you think - but I certainly would
look upon the situation with very critical eyes.
I mentioned that the PgnE , and the PUC and the politicians will form
alliances with rules and laws and enforcement of all the laws that can be
used to stop deployment of LENR. You think they will have one of the nice
southern bureaucrats say;"Just go ahead - this is all good". ?
Maybe I have to reconsider relocation to the south:).

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM