From: Axil

Ø  … Aluminum monoxide can form rydberg matter just like potassium can because
the valance electron configuration between the aluminum compound and the
potassium is the same.

It is fair to assume that in all of our discussions about “dense hydrogen”
where the electron is in a stable redundant ground state – that all of the
various terms given to the species are more-or-less synonymous, including:
hydrino, f/H (fractional hydrogen), IRH (inverted Rydberg hydrogen), DDL (deep
Dirac level), pychno-hydrogen, femtohydrogen, virtual neutron, Dark Matter
hydrogen, metallic hydrogen, sub-orbital hydrogen… and probably a few others.

AFAIK, Mills does not agree with this assessment, which makes it all the more
important – since the species would fall outside his IP unless he can
realistically distinguish it. Notably AlO is not even listed by Mills as
catalytic.

There are many implications – should it be proved that AlO is a catalyst for
forming f/H - including in the geology of earth. Since aluminum is the second
most abundant element in the mantle of earth (as Al2O3) and oxygen is first -
we could assume that there is constant formation of f/H from organic material –
which then can migrate to the core of earth – or on occasion migrate to the
surface, over geologic time.

The mining of f/H is not out of the question – should we learn where to look
for it and how to retain it. Perhaps some nickel has natural, primordial levels
of f/H (ppm quantity) - which does not show up in chemical analysis and
survives refining.