A little over  year ago, in a post submitted on EGO OUT titled "Fundamental
Causation Mechanisms of LENR." axil predicted that LENR based SPP theory
would produce mesons and those mesons would decay to produced muon
catalyzed fusion.

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2014/08/fundamental-causation-mechanisms-of-lenr.html

Since then, this SPP theory has been perfected in that year's time to
explain how gamma and neutron radiation has been neutralized and
radioactive isotopes are stabilized through the action of SPPs as EMF black
holes.