Hi,

Horvath (of Star Scientific) patents of interest:-

4,454,850
4,107,008
3,980,053
3,954,592

I haven't been able to find any others that are energy related, and some of
these involve the use of Potassium Hydroxide.

I get the distinct impression that Horvath is using Hydrinos without knowing it,
and thinks he has a method of producing muons derived from pions.

I have been unable to find any other US patents with him as the inventor.

Does anyone know of a patent specifically covering the production of
pions/muons?
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk